Friday, May 29, 2015

You will never know how much you mean to them

After 13 weeks, finally, our course social engagement is going to end soon and I will like to express some my feelings here.


In this program, we actually hope to educate them. I sincerely hope throughout this program, they will learn some valuable lesson. I still remember I asked a children when first time I met him. What is your ambition, I asked. He told me,” police, I hope I can catch all the thief!” .He replied with me with his shining eye and determined heart. Then, when last day of our program, I told him, I fully hope that your ambition may come true, hope to see you in TV for one day. I feel very happy when they still have a pure heart. I do really hope that the presence of us, will bring some meaning towards the kid there. Maybe a simple word, action or even a smile. Maybe they can feel the caring from the society and pay it forward.

Most of the children there come from poor family or their parents come from other country and work in Malaysia. So, their parents don’t have enough time to take care of them and sent them to YCK. It is free of charge to send the children here. Most of the children here are thin and skinny. I do really hope that they can lift from poverty one day.

At last, I will like to thanks to my group mate for the effort they done! They are so great!


Teo Yee Terk
Bureau of Technical and Logistics

No comments:

Post a Comment