Sunday, May 24, 2015

The final forming of a person's character lies in you own hands


Good boys and good girls, this may be the last time you see me. I will miss you all. Every child matters (as YCK says). Every child is special and can't be replaced. When I look at you, I see unlimited potential of you. You are the best! I also learned a lot from you. I wish all of you have a bright and happy future. I also won't forget the time I spent here, it will be my sweet memory.


Also, I want to say thank you to my team members. They usually have a meeting the night before we go to YCK, I skipped many of the meetings as my KK is too fqar from their KK, luckily they have updated the important information for me.


 Good bye YCK! Good bye good kids!

Tan Qi-Quan
Bureau Programme and Protocol

No comments:

Post a Comment