Friday, May 29, 2015

Children are the hands by which we take hold of heaven


I feel very happy when I ask someone among all the children to shared something with their teacher and say something to their teachers. Surprisingly, they really take their effort to share and willing share among all of us . It really make me felt happy n touched especially at that moment.

During the session where we ask the children to fill in a simple questionnaire, I explained to the children to write their comments too, in the spaces provided, something like what to improve, or any words to us. One of the children wrote "saya sayang abang". This really touched my heart and this marks a full stop to this social engagement programme.

To the children, you will soon realize that most probably, we won't be coming back to YCK, maybe some occasional visit but not organizing activity, as a team. I will miss you all and hope that you will feel the same too.


Teo Wee Kian
Treasurer

No comments:

Post a Comment